Tuesday, April 12, 2005

My finger!!!!!!

Why is my index finger swelling up right now? I looked down at my hand because it felt weird and it seriously looks like there is a potato on my finger. (a small potato) Now it's going numb, wait, my whole arm is going numb, well I'm sure going to have fun driving home today, left handed on the free-way!
Kristi, I wish you could see this, I'm looking right at my finger and you can see it starting to return to normal, this is so cool!!
Kelsey doesn't think there is anything wrong with it, then again she never thinks there is anything wrong with me:)

O.K. tomorrow, I honestly will say something worthwhile and interesting. (I think)

10 Comments:

At 5:15 PM, Blogger Balvanz said...

Coming from you, Kimi, I'm sure your finger will be fine. Sounds to me like Kelsey is the voice of reason between the two of you.

 
At 8:01 PM, Blogger Jillian said...

I cannot say a thing. That was insane beyond words. I am superbly glad I was not there to witness the absurd things your finger was doing. :-)

 
At 8:02 PM, Blogger Jillian said...

I hate it when my smiley faces are all broken up like that! Grr!

 
At 8:58 PM, Blogger Kristi said...

Just to let ya'll know, my Mom and I discovered what was wrong. It was a stupid bug bite. Now I'm scared to go back to work in case in bites me again!

 
At 7:37 PM, Blogger Balvanz said...

Good grief...it's just a bug bite!!

 
At 11:36 PM, Blogger Kristi said...

honey, I hate to have to tell you this, but I think your finger needs to be amputated. I'm sorry. We'll have a funeral for it okay?
BTW, welcome to blogging!!

 
At 11:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I classify that image of "Rosey" as "disturbing" and I vote it be banned from the blog world forever! Its giving me nightmares! BTW, glad the finger is o.k.

 
At 10:02 AM, Blogger Rebekah said...

Ahhhh! That was a little creepy. I'm glad it wasn't anything life threatening...

BTW: Don't you listen to a word they say Kristi! The pic of Rosie is adorable and sweet.

 
At 8:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it possible to amputate the body and save the finger? only an idea!

 
At 12:53 PM, Blogger Kristi said...

Ha ha, very funny Tunde Toth.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home