Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Caleb Will Now Be Known As Mr. Fix-it!

Ok ok ok...So I usually break more things than I fix, but I'm glad that you only have one blog now. Let me guess, you figured that seven blogs matched well with your blog title, right?

I'm done -- happy blogging to you.

Draw nearer to Jesus today, and glorify Him in all you do, Kimi.

Only by His grace,
Caleb

P.S. If you want more information about this, go to www.CalebMadeAPostOnKimisBlogAndHeThinksIt
IsTheFunniestThingInTheWorld.com

See ya! =)

6 Comments:

At 5:21 PM, Blogger Balvanz said...

Great web site address, Caleb! By the way, if you've heard those old (no longer playing) Hardward Sales ads about "Mr. Fix-it", I don't think you want to be known by that name. It makes me think of the guy in the ads who can't do anything and has to rely completely upon the outstanding service at Hardward Sales.

 
At 6:53 PM, Blogger Kristi said...

CALEB!!! I can't believe you posted on MY blog!!!! That is hilarious. You are VERY lucky that I also think it is funny or else you would be in pain right now.
BTW, thanks:)

 
At 1:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kimi, get back to work...

 
At 3:28 PM, Blogger Kristi said...

I'll get back to work when I get back to work! Now leave me alone!!

 
At 10:04 AM, Blogger Rebekah said...

Whoah Kimi! Your blogsite is a riot! I should stick around.

 
At 12:00 PM, Blogger Kristi said...

Hi Rebekah,
Thanks for stopping by, I love that picture of you!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home