Thursday, May 24, 2007

Almost interesting

I thought I was going to have some big interesting story to tell you about this gunman running around South Campus at St. Josephs Hospital (nearby Logos) with a rifle; however, it just turned out to be a worker carrying in a prosthetic leg. The police did manage to set up several barricades and a boarder control helicopter was flying around here and there.

Anyway it was going to be a good story. In fact, I was on my way out the door to go save everyone. My plan was to first grab my sister Kristi, who is working a couple streets up at the pregnancy clinic, and the two of us would take down this guy. Oh well, maybe next time we'll get to him before they discover it was only a prosthetic leg.

3 Comments:

At 8:58 PM, Blogger Balvanz said...

Knowing you and Kristi, I'm sure there will indeed be a "next time." =)

 
At 3:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure glad that didn't acually happen; I'm working south campus right now!

 
At 8:42 PM, Blogger Crystal said...

Oh man that was a funny story. My mom was sending me e-mails all morning as the story developed because though she works several blocks away they were told to stay in, lock the doors and keep them locked, etc. Hillarious! I bet the lady who reported the gunman feels a little silly!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home