Friday, April 15, 2005

Megan

I'm convinced I babysit the most adorable girl in America, no wait, the whole world! She is just to cute, she's only two but acts way older. The other day when I was leaving her house she turns to me and says "Goodbye dear, drive safely!" Did I mention she is only two?
Anyway this Saturday I get to babysit her all afternoon and evening, we've already decided what we are going to do. We are going to go down to Squalicom (they live right by the highschool) and watch for kitty-cats and butterflies and chase away the bees.

In July Megan is going to have a baby sister, so now she insists everyone call her "Little Mama". She's planning on teaching her sister everything, how to eat, walk, talk, the wonders of Barney the Dinosaur, and most of all how to play puppets. I wish so bad Megs would stay this age forever. She is such a perfect little girl.

3 Comments:

At 8:51 PM, Blogger Balvanz said...

That is SO cute, Kristi. Little kids are such a joy!

 
At 9:17 PM, Blogger Kristi said...

Kristi?????

 
At 2:43 PM, Blogger Rebekah said...

Oh boy. They do it to you too? I get called "Anna" all the time...

What a darling child!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home