Friday, April 15, 2005

Simple ways to have fun

Five Simple ways to have some fun;

1.Pay for your dinner with pennies.

2.Inform others that they exist only in your imagination

3. Follow a few paces behind someone, spraying everything they touch with a can of Lysol.

4. Ask the waitress for an extra seat for your "imaginary friend."

5.Wander around the restaurant, asking other diners for their parsley.

Five ways to freak out your roommate;

1.While your roommate is out, glue your shoes to the ceiling. When your roommate walks in, sit on the floor, hold your head, and moan.

2. Talk back to your Rice Krispies. All of a sudden, act offended, throw the bowl on the floor and kick it. Refuse to clean it up, explaining, "No, I want to watch them suffer."

3. Collect hundreds of pens and pile them on one side of the room. Keep one pencil on the other side of the room. Laugh at the pencil.

4. Buy some knives. Sharpen them every night. While you're doing so, look at your roommate and mutter, ''Soon, soon....''

5. Collect potatoes. Paint faces on them and give them names. Name one after your roommate. Separate your roommate's potato from the others. Wait a few days, and then bake your roommate's potato and eat it. Explain to your roommate, ''He just didn't belong.''

In the elevator...
when the door closes, grab the nearest person and yell, "ITS OK! THEY WILL OPEN AGAIN!"

make a beeping noise every 3 seconds...don't move

open purse and whisper, "Got enough air?"

push every button on the way down.

Make a loud WOOSHHH when the door opens

12 Comments:

At 8:54 PM, Blogger Balvanz said...

Kimi, you are awesome. That is the funniest list! I love them all--they're so creative! This sounds dumb, but I'm sure you'll agree...sometimes it's fun being weird. ~ Abigail

 
At 12:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear sister that list sounds just like you! What would I do without you for entertainment (among other things) in my life?!
~Karin

 
At 6:17 PM, Blogger Justin C. said...

UMMMM, what can I say? I will start with,...HAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhah!

 
At 12:51 PM, Blogger Jillian said...

Let's try some sometime Kimi! There has to be something we can think of to do tonight at softball...hm...

 
At 6:53 PM, Blogger Kristi said...

Good idea Chris! I think I will......then I'll do yours!

 
At 11:10 AM, Blogger Kristi said...

Horrible things would happen? Hmmm....now I'm curious. Maybe I'll do it just to find out what you mean!!

 
At 2:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kimi, in the future you will either be a rich, famous comedian, or in under lock and key at some insane asylum!!

 
At 5:08 PM, Blogger Kristi said...

I demand to know who that was! Please, please, please tell me?

 
At 8:29 AM, Blogger Justin C. said...

I can honestly say it was not me. So i'm off the hook! However, that was a good one.

 
At 12:50 PM, Blogger Kristi said...

I truly, truly want to know who said that. Come on, I'll buy you a latte if you tell me:) (no lying)

 
At 10:21 PM, Blogger Jillian said...

I want a latte! Actually, you don't have to give me one, I'll just tell you who it was cause I like you. It was Lydia. :-)

 
At 7:25 AM, Blogger Kristi said...

Jill, I'm going to buy you a latte anyway cause I like you too:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home