Thursday, March 30, 2006

Happy Day

What a good day! More like good week, month, year so far! Let's see if it keeps going on like this, I hope it does. The sun was gorgeous today and so was the rain. I love it when it rains and shines all at once. Your hair and clothes are soaked, but you don't care because everything is still bright and happy. Right now my hair is still trying to dry off from the downpour earlier today; it's turning into one good looking bird's nest if you ask me!

I ran into Kevin today, surprise, surprise, I run into him every day!

I yelled hi to Nate from across the street, everyone else who was walking nearby turned and stared at us. I hope I didn't embarrass him.

Went on a date with my Dad, I love my Daddy!

Jim-Ray and his girlfriend brought down tons of candy, while Starbucks brought over boxes and boxes of scones and cookies. Ya'll should see my stomach, it's miles!

A guy was terribly upset in front of the bridal store this afternoon, it seems like no one would believe him that he was getting married.

I kept seeing this guy walk past Logos and I kept thinking he was Mark Reimers, but unless Mark has gotten his ears pierced it wasn't him.

Whoever is causing all of the accidents on the Axton please kindly stop. It's hard to keep your ice cream from melting when you're sitting in your car for 3 hours....good thing I didn't have any ice cream with me...but I'm sure someone did.

Stay happy and strong everyone and like a good friend just told me yesterday "Life ain't no walk in the park kiddo, when the going gets tough, the tough gets going". I'm not sure what he was talking about, but it sounded like something to pass along. Oh, and my new goal is to learn how to use a fire extinguisher, believe me, it’s something important to know!

7 Comments:

At 9:24 PM, Blogger Balvanz said...

Oh, Kimi. Your writing always gets a laugh from me. Keep it up, girl!!

 
At 11:37 AM, Blogger Lydia Lee said...

Kimi, I loooooooooovvvvvveeeeeee you!!! You made my day so much more happy just by reading that. Guess what? It's raining over here too! Are you gonna come see my musical this summer? Please come visit me - I've been to your house lots, but you still haven't been to myne! We would have so much fun, I know it. Love you!

 
At 12:56 PM, Blogger Balvanz said...

What musical are you in?

 
At 8:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! I now understand what you mean about that guy looking like Mark Reimers! Yep, just take out those earings, and you got a pretty good look alike!!:)

 
At 10:34 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

Haha, you are adorable and reading your blog is like hanging out with kristi! I love it!

(I live in Seattle now, and I think I see Mark Reimers everywhere I turn, for what it's worth. He must have one of those faces everyone else wants to have, because everyone's trying to look like him, it would seem!)

 
At 8:10 PM, Blogger Lydia Lee said...

Hi Abbie! Well, technically I'm not in it yet, I still have to audtition in June. But we're kind of crossing our fingers, hoping we'll get in! :) It's "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat" - I was in it once before when CYT (Christian Youth Theater) did it for summer camp, but I haven't been in it as a real show. I hope I get in, cuz I LOOOOVE the music!!

 
At 9:40 PM, Blogger Balvanz said...

That is so cool!! I really want to be in a play. My dream play would be Anne of Green Gables or Anne of Avonlea. Besides, Anne, wouldn't Josie Pie be a fun role to play?

Hope you make it!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home