Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Muffins!!!

This morning Costco surprised Logos with bringing over about 10 dozen of their huge, wonderful muffins.....free of charge! It was such perfect timing too, work had started slowing down and my breakfast, which had consisted of one tiny, 90 calorie piece of toast was not keeping me very full. (I was really, really, getting hungry!) That was when I glanced up at our e-mail and read this;
There are muffins in the large conference room, compliments of Costco. Please help yourself.
Poor Caleb, he had left about 5 minutes before we got that e-mail, I was thinking about taking another one and saving it for him, but I didn't want to look like a pig (sorry Caleb, you lose:).
Anyway, thank-you Costco!!!!

4 Comments:

At 2:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Bimi,
Sorry I couldn't come today. I was just soooo tired. What about tommorow?
Mmmm...muffins sound yummy!
~Karin

 
At 11:54 AM, Blogger Kristi said...

Karin......I'm waiting for you...are you coming or not? I found a really cool place we need to check out, so hurry up and get here!

 
At 3:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grrrrr...

 
At 11:49 AM, Blogger Kristi said...

I had no idea they do that, how fun! Although I don't think that was the case here. One of the Salesmen from Logos signed up a bunch of people for Costco Cards and that's why they came over....as a special thank-you and to try and get the rest of us to sign up people.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home