Monday, April 18, 2005

Today I'm having a terrible time concentrating on my schoolwork. I think it's because I'm so close to being done with highschool I just don't feel very motivated. I have already taken my SAT's and finished almost all my highschool requirements. I'm going to be graduating in 6 weeks!! It's weird thinking that highschool will now only be a memory. I remember being in junior high thinking that 4 more years of school would take forever. Now that it's so close to being done I'm starting to miss it and wanting to do it all over again. I guess that's what college is for:)

Right now the bright sun is calling me outside, maybe I'll be able to study better our there. Wish me luck as I attempt to right yet another essay.

6 Comments:

At 3:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha...enjoy college...

I'm half way done! =)

 
At 3:54 PM, Blogger Kristi said...

If this is Caleb, why don't you use your name anymore? This anonymous thing is starting to bug me:)

 
At 12:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Because I can use someone else's name!

 
At 1:04 AM, Blogger Kristi said...

Good point!

I'll start to listen to you more often from now on.

And I'll buy you a really expensive birthday present.

Oh, and I'll tell our boss that you should be given a raise.

And, oh yeah, I'll never say anything mean about you ever again, or accuse you of using my username and password.

 
At 8:18 AM, Blogger Kristi said...

You are so dead!

 
At 2:48 PM, Blogger Rebekah said...

It hit me last fall that it was my last year. I got myself motivated by realizing that I could have done better these last three years. I wanted to make this year the best and cherish it--no doubt I'll be complaining about having to work instead of study pretty soon...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home