Wednesday, April 12, 2006

One Whole Year...and a day

Wow, I just realized that as of yesterday I have had this blog for one WHOLE year!!!!(And a day) Funny, but it doesn't seem like it's been that long at all. Hmm...I feel like celebrating, you know, it is lunch break right now so I think I'll go buy some Easter candy for my celebration party. Perfect, Rite Aid is having a 60% off sale. If anyone wants some candy drop by and I'll give ya some...but not any chocolate, the chocolate is for me and me only!

Cheers everyone!

7 Comments:

At 1:15 PM, Blogger Crystal said...

A year! wow...Icongratulations! can't remember when I started my blog...i should check on that.

 
At 1:17 PM, Blogger Crystal said...

:-) I just went back and looked and I started mine on April 3rd of last year...my how time flies.

 
At 5:13 PM, Blogger hopeful said...

Happy birthday dear blog (and Crustal's too!). :-)

 
At 10:44 AM, Blogger hopeful said...

"Crustal's"! Oh, really now! I always check for typos. How did that happen?

 
At 12:03 PM, Blogger Nathanael said...

Hey, congrats on reaching your one-year anniversary. I guess that makes you a seasoned veteran :)Anyways, thanks for the warm welcome on my blog! I am confident that you will not fall into the S.L. Category- Your upbringing was in the Lord Jesus. How's your family doing by the way?

-bloggerbaby nate:)

 
At 10:11 PM, Blogger Balvanz said...

Congratulations on your one-year blogging anniversary! It's been great getting to know ya better through blogs. :) See you on Resurrection Sunday!!

 
At 11:36 AM, Blogger Kristi said...

Hey Nate,
My family is doing great! You know, I just realized now who you are! (I saw your last name on your blog:) Wow, I haven't seen you for like 11 years!!! I remember you playing catch with my little brother that time we ate dinner at your house. Anyway thanks for stoping by!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home