Saturday, April 08, 2006

Wake Up Everyone!

C'mon you guys, it's gorgeous outside, what are ya'll doing still in bed? So what if it's Saturday? Just run outside for a while and that'll wake you up. I really wish I could play some basketball right now, but I'm not sure the neighbors would approve of my early morning racket. Seriously though, it is so peaceful this time of morning, a couple of birds are signing, but everything else is as still as can be. In a few hours the world will be waking up (or at least Whatcom County) but for right now it feels like it's just me. It's a wonderful feeling!

I have big plans for today, tons and tons of thing to get done before heading down to Seattle for dress fittings. But right now I'm gonna go upstairs and make everyone a huge breakfast! I had no idea how much fun cooking really is, slowly but surely I'm learning! My Mom and Kelsey are extremely patient with me.

Guess I better get started, probably by 8:30 or so tonight I'm going to be passed out on the couch while the rest of you are getting ready to have fun, but hey, at least I have my mornings.

A Happy Saturday to you all!

5 Comments:

At 7:52 AM, Blogger Balvanz said...

Sigh...I wish I were an early bird, but I'm afraid early mornings will never be my thing.

BTW, I like your pic. :)

See ya tonight!!

 
At 4:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Kimi, you are such a sweetie to get up early and make us breakfast!! It was delicious!!

 
At 12:13 PM, Blogger Kristi said...

Abbie, it wasn't long ago that I couldn't get up before 7:30! Getting a job changed all of that. :)

I'm glad you liked it George. I have Friday off so maybe I'll make ya'll another breakfast....or should I try my hand at dinner?

Hey Jake, you know I'm not very cool, because I can't keep my eyes open past 10:30. Yeah, it's pretty sad. :( Maybe I'll become a morning and evening person! BTW, what on earth does CARPE DIEM mean?

 
At 1:14 PM, Blogger Crystal said...

You know Kimi its ok to be a morning person because I really think they get more done in a day than night owls. I know people will probably beg to differ with me and I'll be happy to let them beg. I am not really a morning person but I know that when I do get up with things to get done early I get them done in what seems like record time. The time seems to go faster in the morning too for some reason. Keep it up and besides you know the early bird gets the worm!

 
At 7:01 PM, Blogger Kristi said...

I agree with you Crystal. You do get tons more done when you wake up early and that makes you feel better at night knowing how much stuff you've accomplished.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home