Tuesday, April 19, 2005

A little embarrassing:)

I had a somewhat minor embarrassing thing happened to me at work today, I don't know why but I'm going to tell you about it.

It was getting towards the end of the day and Kelsey and I were just cleaning up a bit when I decided to take the carboard out to dumpster in the alley. So, I piled the carboard on this little squeaky cart we have and started to head outside. When I was going around a corner the carboard all started falling off. I didn't think that was very nice of the carboard so I told the them to behave or else I wouldn't take them anywhere. Once I got outside the carboard started flying away everywhere. I was getting very annoyed with it and so I started jumping on them and telling them that this was not funny and I needed to get my work done. Yes, I was doing this out loud! So here I am talking to the carboard as if it were some kids I'm babysitting when I hear some people laughing. I look up and there is like 6 construction workers all leaning against their trucks with arms folded staring and me and laughing! I was not about to let on how embarrassed I was so I smiled very sweetly and told them all to have a very nice day! They just shook their heads and went back to work leaving me to dispose of that horrid, awful carboard. Caleb, next time you can take it out, o.k.?

Yeah, so I realize that was a really boring story, but I felt like telling it. I love my job:) At least one freaky or embarrassing or hilarious thing happens each day!

Guess what? I finely got my check from the I.R.S.!!!!!!!! It was more than I thought it would be. So, who wants to go shopping on Saturday? I'm going to the mall as soon as it opens. I have this huge list of things to buy and I could really use some expert fashion advice:) I really need help on picking out a dress for my cousins wedding in North Carolina and then of course shoes to go with it!! Anyone know of any sales going on?

O.K. I'm done for the night, time to go exercise................See ya.............

6 Comments:

At 7:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sweetie!
Yeah, sure I'll go to the mall w/you on Saterday-if you let me have half of that check!
~Karin

 
At 12:14 AM, Blogger Caleb Breakey said...

This is why I have my degree in 'Taking out Cardboard.' Or should I say, 'Associate Cardboard taker-outer.'

 
At 10:56 AM, Blogger Kristi said...

Chris,
I'm not going to spend ALL of it on clothes, did you read the part where I said I needed shoes?

I'll probably end up buying a couple things and putting the rest in the bank. Besides whenver I go shopping I almost always end up returning everything I bought.

It was around 3:45 that the guys were making fun of me. Let them know I don't share their sense of humor!

 
At 8:46 AM, Blogger Kristi said...

LOL LOL LOL...Oh Kimi! I can just picture you carrying on with those cardboard boxes!
Thanks for the laugh--I need it.

 
At 1:36 PM, Blogger Kristi said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 12:51 PM, Blogger Kristi said...

Kristi! I'm so glad I made you laugh, I think you needed one:)

LOL! Caleb, from now on I'm going to introduce you to people as;
"This is my friend Caleb, he has his associate's degree in taking out cardboard!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home