Wednesday, October 26, 2005

My Update on Whatever

I don’t have anything really interesting to write about. All I’ve been doing is work and more work. I’m a bit jealous of all you college people, but my turn is coming soon. I heard on the radio yesterday that your brain cells start dying once you hit 21. So that means all of us who are under 21 needs to pack as much stuff in our brain as possible. Study, Study, STUDY!!!!!
Hey, Kristi; you’re twenty-one right? Oooooh wait a minute……I think she’s 22…..wow……honey, do you still remember who I am?

Okay enough of that, we’ll all have a moment of silence for Kristi’s memory later.

So this guy at work, Scott Lindsey, called me today and was asking me to get some of his stuff ready for a conference. He mentioned that he was with Kirk Cameron last week. , So as it turns out he and Kirk Cameron hang out and are pretty good friends. So he’s going to get me and autograph next week when he sees him again. Cool huh? Don’t I work at such an awesome place with such awesome people? In fact this morning a bunch of us went out for breakfast at IHOP! My parents say that this job is spoiling me, but it really is hard work most of the time. This afternoon there is going to be a company meeting. We all get to eat pumpkin pie!! Spoiling? I don’t think so

Okay so that's my update, lame I know, I'll try to think of something really cool to post about next time. (Kristi already stole my couger post:) (not really)

11 Comments:

At 12:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now that I have discovered your Blog I can get the information I need. Thanks so much.

I have a little site about golf cart battery. I focus on golf cart battery, batteries and related stuff.

You and your readers are always welcome to visit :-)

 
At 1:38 PM, Blogger Lydia Lee said...

Ick, spam. Maybe you should turn on word verification to get rid of it, Kims.

Wow, your job sounds fabulous! Don't I wish I could work with you. Maybe I'll move over there, and we could get an apartment together . . . and go to college - whee!! I can't wait! What do you think? I think it's time for a change of pace for me anyway.

 
At 8:53 PM, Blogger Kristi said...

There now, goodbye spammers I shan't miss you a bit.

Lydia! You should so come work at Logos!!!! What a fun time we would have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 8:56 PM, Blogger Kristi said...

oh yeah....if any of you see my brother this week make sure to congratulate him on winning the basketball championship for 3 on 3!!!!

 
At 11:37 PM, Blogger Kristi said...

Kimi, Kimi.....let me think here...seems like I remember some sort of curly haired urchin with big glassess and a ghastly giggle whose name sounds like that....or was that Rosie? No No...Rosie has braids...maybe Kimi is one of Rosie weird friends though. Yes, that must be it...I'm sure of it now.
But Kristi?! who's Kristi?

 
At 11:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uh-oh, I have less than 2 weeks to pack everything into my brain that I will need for the rest of my life! I better go get on that!
See you Monday night?!

 
At 9:07 AM, Blogger Lydia Lee said...

Yes, Kimi, I think so, too. There's only one thing missing in your neck of the country, and I think you know what that is. Yes, I'm pretty addicted, so I don't think I can move anytime soon. (Even though it's pretty hard to live without you . . . :)

Since I don't think I'll be seeing your brother anytime soon, please tell him congrats from me. My, what an amazing family you have, Kimi!

 
At 10:31 AM, Blogger Kristi said...

*sigh* Chris!
If only you KNEW my lil sis when she was just a tot, you'd totally understand. And we loved her for it too. She was simply classic.

 
At 11:59 AM, Blogger Kristi said...

Amy, I can't make it on Monday, sniff sniff, guess I'll have to be a princess some other time. Take lots of pics for me k? (I'll probably call you today in case you don't see this...wait, I'm not sure I have your cell #....

Lidster I'm lost. What is missing in my neck of the country?

Kristi, Kristi, Kristi, what am I going to do with you? Have you taken your meds yet? You know how you get when you skip a day.

 
At 9:18 PM, Blogger Lydia Lee said...

Hee-hee . . . I knew Kimi when she was just a tot (or more like 10, which is close!) . . . remember those days, Kimi? I still have that very adorable picture of you with the orange background! Okay, I'll leave it at that, because I was only worse.

Kimi, *sigh!* - CYT!!! By now you must know that it has snagged my heart, and difficult will it ever be to leave it. It's only the best thing since sliced bread!

 
At 11:15 AM, Blogger Lydia Lee said...

Sliced bread was a miracle! Who knew that it could be pre-sliced and sold in plastic bags at the store, and save you all that time of making and slicing it yourself?!! It's kind of like sliced cheese and sliced peanut butter (now, that's a waste if I've ever heard of one! No one's going to put that much peanut butter on one sandwich!).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home