Friday, July 29, 2005

Hey Y'all

Howdy everyone! How are things over in Whatcom County? Probably the same when I left it this morning:) I actually got up at 3:45, can you believe that? The ride over was smooth and easy. I got to drive part of the way and I would like to say it was the most I have ever driven at one time.....A WHOLE 2 HOURS!!!!! That is really quite pathetic, I think I need to go on a long road trip just so I know what it's like to have to drive for a long time.

Once we got to Moscow and stepped out of my car it felt like we had entered an oven. It's nearing one hundred degrees, I LOVE IT!!! We got to go swimming for a while, shopped at the mall and also ran into some old friends. When we got to our gorgeous Hotel (I'm serious, this place is awesome) I was going back and forth between our rooms. One time, while I was skipping merily down the hall (there is something fun about running down hotel hallways isn't there?) I crashed into some guy. He was like "Oh, hi Kimi, how's it going? I had no idea who he was! I didn't want to admit that so I smiled and said "It's going great, see ya!" Maybe I'll find out who he is tonight at the rehearsal dinner:)

Gotta get going, it's almost time for the rehearsal and I don't even have half of my makeup on yet! TTFN!!!

P.S. Kati, Kristi, Karin, Kelsey, Kaylie and I all in a hotel room together...hmmm anyone else agree that we are going to have an absolute blast? No sleep for us tonight:)

11 Comments:

At 2:56 PM, Blogger Balvanz said...

You think two hours is bad? We just drove sixteen hours in one day!

If you play fun roadtrip games and sleep a lot, it goes by pretty fast!

 
At 3:39 PM, Blogger Jillian said...

Sounds like you guys are having a great time! We have to get together when you get back, K?

 
At 5:07 PM, Blogger Kristi said...

Yup. Totally agree that running down hotel hallways is most invigorating!

 
At 9:25 PM, Blogger Kristi said...

Chris, Yeah I have this thing about running into people. It's unavoidable. I do belive that sometimes it's the other person running into me.

Abbie, Just to let you know the trip was a total 7 hours, I drove for 2 hours and then gave the wheel back to Karin.

Jill, YES!! We do need to get together:)

I'm glad you agree with me about hotel hallways Kristi:)

 
At 10:29 PM, Blogger Caleb Breakey said...

I just showed one of the WJI students yours and Kristi's blog...She looks, acts, and speaks just like Kristi!!!

It's the strangest thing...

=)

 
At 12:01 PM, Blogger Kristi said...

Caleb, I think I know who are talking about. She's in a picture on your blog right? She does look like Kristi, YIKES!! I guess Kristi was telling the truth about her having a twin sister:)

 
At 11:37 PM, Blogger Kristi said...

Oh so you met my twin Caleb? She's nice isn't she? I wondered if you would see her there ;)

 
At 4:37 PM, Blogger Caleb Breakey said...

I'm not kidding, Kristi.

Manerisms, smile, laugh, eyes, walk, expressions -- you name it -- it's a second Kristi!

 
At 4:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo Kimi,

Like I'm from the Eastcoast. I didn't know you could drive to Moscow. That's really cool. I may become an exchange student at Kiev University. Tell me what Moscow was like. What should I expect.

Darrin

 
At 4:53 PM, Blogger Kristi said...

Yo Darrin,
Yeah, like Moscow was awesome! A bit cold, but super fun. I think you'll have a great time at the Kiev University, it's a fantastic place. Bring lots of sweaters and coats!

 
At 6:05 PM, Blogger Balvanz said...

Kimi, just thought I'd let you know that Kaisha left an answer for your question about regeneration and justification. It's after your comment, on my post entitled "Does anyone seek God."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home