Monday, October 10, 2005

Rain, Jim-Ray and Logos (for lack of a better title)

Is it possible for the ocean to overflow? I think it might because it's been raining so hard all morning. I wish I could run around in the rain, which actually I could, but when I come back to Logos I would like a drowned rat. You have to be very professional here you know. No wet hair or smeared makeup. Your clothes must be wrinkle free and your shoes are to shine. (Unless you flip-flops like I do) Okay, so none of that is really true. I think it would be fun if it were though.

Jim-Ray starts work at Logos today. I've already sent him a welcome e-mail, but he hasn't written back. He's probably to busy teaching people martial arts, how to swim and how to fly all at the same time. (At least that's what someone said he was doing)

I think I'm ready to go home now; sleep is taking over my eyes....wait a minute...I got lots of sleep last night, never mind.

Time to get back to work, we are soooooo busy. See ya.........man, that rain is really coming down.....ha, ha, it's coming through the roof.....oh, people are bring out buckets to try to catch the water.....let's go swimming......

7 Comments:

At 3:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"when I come back to Logos I would like a drowned rat."

lol!

 
At 3:55 PM, Blogger Kristi said...

It's monday! What do you expect! Use your brain and figure out what I meant to say k?

 
At 8:45 PM, Blogger Lydia Lee said...

Yeah, a new post finally! It was great, Kims, worth the wait. Boy, you must have been full of energy at work today - I've never seen so much sarcasm/humor in your posts before! It made me laugh and smile and dance around the room!(okay, not quite)

 
At 9:24 PM, Blogger Kristi said...

Yeah, I was so completely full of energy; see Kati came down at like 2:00 with a latte. Lidster, that thing must have had three extra shots in it. I was talking so fast people couldn't understand me and then my brain started getting ahead of my mouth.
Later Jim-Ray and Tom needed me to bring them some cd's. When I brought them up my hands were shaking like crazy. The receptionist thought it would be a good idea if I ran around the building a couple of times!

 
At 10:15 PM, Blogger Crystal said...

Kimi,
Sorry to be behind the times but where do you work? What is Logos?

 
At 7:59 AM, Blogger Kristi said...

Why yes dear. Oceans overflow on a regular basis.

~Miss Know-it-All~

 
At 3:46 PM, Blogger Kristi said...

Crystal, I work at the most wonderful place ever. Logos Bible Software in downtown Bellingham. Maybe I should write a post about it:)

Kristi, maybe we should warn people about it. Some of my co-workers here weren't the least bit worried when I told them my theory about oceans.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home