Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Happy Summer Days

Don't all of you just LOVE summer? It is by far the best season of all!!! Of course, I would be extra happy if it were about 15 degrees warmer than it has been, but I'll take whatever I can get. Its days like these when I really start to envy the people who work outside, but then I remember how lucky I am to work inside during the winter. I think that since we didn't even get summer weather until after July 4th that summer is going to last until the beginning of October. How does that sound? We could all refuse to get out our fall clothes, coats and scarves and stay in shorts, tank-tops and flip-flops forever!!!!!!

I think the best part of summer is going to the lake or the bay. Both places are perfect. Last week Kelsey, Josiah, Kaylie and I went to Birch Bay. We all had so much fun. The tide was out so we all had to wear our sandals until we got the the water. Once we were there we din't need them anymore. So we built a mountain out of sand and stuck our sandals on top. We were having so much fun that we totally forgot the tide was coming in. We were able to save all of our sandals except Kaylies, they are somewhere in the ocean right now. They were really cute too, all pink and pretty, sniff, sniff....

Hope all of you are enjoying your summer as much as I am and remember drink 1 1/2 glasses of water each day!

4 Comments:

At 5:08 PM, Blogger Balvanz said...

I love your idea about staying in flip-flops forever!

 
At 5:34 PM, Blogger Kristi said...

I meant 1 1/2 glasses of water each hour, not each day!

 
At 10:54 AM, Blogger Crystal said...

I do like summer but it's been plenty hot for and I just wish i could spend a little more time out in it doing something productive like throwing some hay bales around or driving tractors across fields. I haven't had the time to just sit around so I am afraid I have missed some of this wonderful weather.
thanks for clarifying abou the water thing...you had me wondering!

 
At 10:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that Birch Bay, Washington you are referring to?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home