Thursday, August 31, 2006

Jobless

I am officially unemployed. My last day at Logos was yesterday; now I'm sitting at home wondering what on earth do I do now? Oh, I have so many things to do before school, but this is just weird being here at this time. I loved working at Logos for the past 2 1/2 years; it's probably been one of the best experiences in my life. Hard as it was at times and frustrating I loved all of it. Funny how when you don't have something anymore all you can remember is how much you liked it and you don't remember anything of things you didn't like.
Tomorrow the shipping department is taking me out to Anthony's for a goodbye lunch; Anthony's has the best desert in the entire world!!! I love that place!

Well, I'm going to go upstairs and find something useful to do with myself. Hmmm...Maybe I'll pour ice cold water on Kristi while she's sleeping...that sounds like fun.

Oh! One more thing....we're getting a puppy today!

Make that two more things...Josiah got a job, 8 hours a day every day, at least until school starts.

7 Comments:

At 10:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kimmi!!!
Whne are you coming to FL!!!???

 
At 6:58 AM, Blogger Kristi said...

I leave Monday morning, how are things going down there for you? Any advice I might need?

 
At 9:32 AM, Blogger Kristi said...

I wasn't sleeping

 
At 6:17 PM, Blogger Balvanz said...

Yeah for Joey! My brothers had a great time workin' with him. Perry Pallet is awesome! :)

I'm gonna miss you, girl! Hope your going away lunch is really special. Save a piece of fish for me!

 
At 1:15 PM, Blogger Crystal said...

I hope your going away lunch was very special. I wish you the very best on this new chapter in your life. Look forward to hearing about your adventures with the alligators!

 
At 3:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

uh Kimers? NOW might be a good time to start packing for Florida. You ARE aware that we leave in less than 24 hours!?

 
At 7:02 PM, Blogger Kristi said...

Hmm...at this time tomorrow where will I'll be? I think somewhere over Georgia, how nice, I've never been there before.

You're right Karin, I'll head upstairs right now and start packing.

Oh, and my goodbye lunch was very special. I'm gonna miss all those people.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home