Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Best day of the week!

I just love Wednesday! It's the day where you get to relax a little before finishing the week. I know that's now true for all of you, but it is for me! I have the day off today and I know I should be doing more school, but I just can't when it's so sunny outside! Josiah and I are going to head out to Bender Fields where he is going to teach me how NOT to let ground balls get by me. After that we are going to give my car a bath, it really, really needs it.

I'm so happy, my Mom and I just got finished with my plane tickets to N.C. Even though they are $100 more than I thought it would be I'm still excited. It looks like Karin might come with Kristi and I (if she gets work off)!!! We are going to have so much fun on that plane, I'm already starting to feel sorry for the pilot!

I hope everything is going well with everybody. Have fun doing school or work while I'm playing!!!!!!!!!!

5 Comments:

At 12:35 PM, Blogger Caleb Breakey said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 12:36 PM, Blogger Caleb Breakey said...

Shotgun!

 
At 11:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grrr...school is bad, sun is good, must play in the sun.

 
At 6:49 PM, Blogger Jillian said...

Why don't we all make a pact not to comment anonymously?

 
At 5:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, so why are you going to NC?
Just curious.........

 

Post a Comment

<< Home