Thursday, July 14, 2005

Key Update

I know you’ve all been worried sick about my keys so I’ll give you all an update. I decided to call up the post office and ask them if they had turned up yet. I had no idea there where so many post offices in Bellingham! It was such a problem trying to find the phone number for the right one, but eventually I did. When I asked the secretary if they had been returned she said “Oh! You mean the ones with the frog key chain?”
I was so excited I thought for sure she had found them.
“No, sorry, they never showed up.”
SIGH.
So my lunch break shall be spent copying my spare care key and Kelsey’s work keys. I’ve become very good friends with the people at the key place, in fact when I leave they call out, “Bye Kimi, see you in a couple weeks!”

10 Comments:

At 2:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think now is the time to start a new trend, Kimi. Call it Kimi's Key Keeper Necklace. You could duplicate the keys in various colors, with pink being dominant, of course! Then you for sure would not loose them if they are ALWAYS dangling around your neck in trendy colors. What say you?

 
At 5:25 PM, Blogger Balvanz said...

I think that's a great idea! Actually, Kimi would probably save money by going into the key-making business herself!

 
At 9:50 PM, Blogger Kristi said...

I say, that what you say, is what I say!

 
At 3:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see you say what you say, say you?

 
At 4:06 PM, Blogger Kristi said...

I do say what I say, indeed.

 
At 4:27 PM, Blogger Crystal said...

Actually not a bad idea Anonymous! could have some marketing possibilities if done correctly. LOL

 
At 5:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Indeed. Say you, you say what you say, is what I say.

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger Kristi said...

Ooh, that was a good one. I'm afraid I'm no match for you!

Yes, Crystal that was a good idea. I think I just might try the Key Keeper Necklace. I'll let you know how it turns out.

 
At 1:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kimi, I think that losing keys may actually have a positive impact on your life in the long run. Who knows, you may meet an incredible person and lifelong friend at the "key place" or the post office. Oh, BTW if I started a blog would you read my posts?

 
At 9:16 PM, Blogger Kristi said...

Sure I would read your posts, I think you getting a blog is a good idea.

I think I may have met a lifelong friend at the post office....he gave me chocolate when I was feeling horrible about my keys:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home