Saturday, December 03, 2005

Pictures from Thanksgiving

MT. BAKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Here we all are!

My Family minus Karin :(


Kaylie and her cousin, Anna. Aren't they cute?!



Kelsey doing my hair during devotions....We all payed close attention:)



Some of my cousins, thursday morning.



Josiah with his cousin Tirzah, look at that smile!!!



The fire place and the huge windows facing the mountains.





Me, sledding down the hill. At first I was too scared to start at the top (you can sorta see where it suddenly drops down way up there) but when I saw Kelsey, Josiah, and a bunch of my younger cousins do it, of course I had to try it too.



Josh, starting the looooooong climb back up the hill. He was so sweet, instead of climbing up and sledding down like the rest of us did, he went up there just to help us and grab us if we started falling down.




My Brother :)


Aunt Joan in her white, space, snow suit and her granddaughter Stephanie.



Kelsey and Kaylie trying it out.




I thought this picture was so cute that I had to include it. :)


Building a snowman, snowwoman, snowkids, and a snowfort. I don't think any of them got finished.


HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 Comments:

At 7:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm...that last picture is...umm....interesting...

 
At 12:06 PM, Blogger Kristi said...

And what is that suppose to mean????

 
At 11:25 PM, Blogger Crystal said...

Wonderful pics! Thanks for shareing. Looks like you had a wonderful time. Kaylie's perm is very cute on her...makes her look like she fits in a little more since the rest of you sort of have wavy tresses going on!

 
At 4:11 PM, Blogger Lydia Lee said...

You guys look like you are having so much fun!! Tell Kaylie I love her hair. :-) You know the day is coming soon when I relent and make my hair curly semi-permanently, too! (I curl it every day anyway, so it's almost the same . . .)

 
At 4:03 PM, Blogger Kristi said...

No Lydia, I love your hair the way it is and remember once you start dying your hair you can never really stop.

Yeah, Jake I think I'll have to come try out those jumps. There was one spot on the hill that if you got going fast enough you could catch some air. It was pretty cool.

 
At 12:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Any bruises from sledding ai Mt. Baker today Kimi?:)

 
At 8:50 PM, Blogger Kristi said...

Yes! I wonder why!!!!?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home