Thursday, April 21, 2005

I love you Josiah!

O.K. I know you already know this, but I'm gonna say it again. I LOVE MY BROTHER!! Yesterday, Josiah and I were having an argument. I started getting really fed up with him and started walking away. He follows me out of the room and says to me in a completely serious voice;

"Kimi, you along with my other sisters have first place in my heart 100% of the time!"

Needless to say I completely forgot why I was upset with him and forgave him everything he had ever done to me. This just goes to show you that "A harsh word stirs up anger, but a gentle answer turns away wrath" (proverbs)

I love you Josiah! You're the best:)

7 Comments:

At 8:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweeeeet:)

-Josiah

 
At 8:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is Tunde from Bratislava, Slovakia. I think that Americans always make jokes. So I make joke about your finger. But maybe it is not joke to you. I think your brother is very nice.

 
At 8:27 AM, Blogger Justin C. said...

Cool. A great example. Nice Josiah:) Keep up that kind of attitude. It's the best kind to have.

 
At 12:03 PM, Blogger Kristi said...

I love you too Josiah. :)--and all my crazy sisters as well!

 
At 3:16 PM, Blogger Balvanz said...

That is so sweet. Brothers are great!

 
At 4:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

THANKS:)

 
At 4:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Josiah

 

Post a Comment

<< Home