Monday, April 25, 2005

WE WON!!!

I am so completely happy right now. My softball team did so awesome tonight! I can't believe we actually won a game. Before the game started a bunch of the girls were all like not feeling good and tired and sore. I was thinking "oh great," this sure is going to be a good night(sarcastic). Once the game started everything just fell into place, I got to play first base the whole game, I LOVE first base, I wish I could be there all the time.
I'm so proud of all my teammates, they are so great about encouraging everyone and cheering for each other. Let's hope we have a ton more games like this one. Lots of credit goes to Mr. E. He really helped us out tonight, he's an awesome base runner:) You should have seen him!
I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight. I was so psyched after the game and then I bought a latte and had a cookie:) I feel like running up and down our lane a million times.....maybe I will:)

Goodnight all, until we meet again let's us each one strive to become better softball players! (I'm making no sense:) O.K. I think I've said enough for now, see ya later..................................

7 Comments:

At 2:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go Co-ed!!! Kimi, I'm so proud of you. From what I have heard, you're quite the athlete!

 
At 1:05 PM, Blogger Kristi said...

Chris,
I didn't quite make it a million times, but very close:) It took me loooooong time to fall asleep.

Thanks, anonymous person, that's very sweet of you:)

 
At 1:19 PM, Blogger Jillian said...

I think it was because I wasn't there. I've come to the conclusion that I am a jink upon the co-ed team. *sigh* I think I'll go find a corner somewhere to cry in.

 
At 1:20 PM, Blogger Jillian said...

*Jinx (I can spell!)

 
At 7:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go Bimmers!!!
Wish we could see you play:-(
There goes Dr. E!
Sure could use a latte right now...
Szia

 
At 7:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go Bimmers!!!
Wish we could see you play:-(
There goes Dr. E!
Sure could use a latte right now...
Szia

 
At 11:38 PM, Blogger Kristi said...

Yes Kimi--It WAS a great game!!
I kept screaming my new chant-did you hear it? It goes like this:
"AMAZING, AMAZING, WONDERFULLY AMAZING, AMAZING!"
Pretty cool huh?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home