Thursday, January 05, 2006

My Holidays

As I've been reading other blogs recently it seems like everyone is saying how their holidays went. Since I haven't even mentioned a thing about that I decided I should.

CHRISTMAS
Christmas was perfect! When I first realized Christmas was falling on a Sunday and that there would be church I sighed inwardly thinking that this Christmas just wouldn't be the same. I should have kicked myself! What better way to spend Christmas than going to church and worshiping God and His Son Jesus Christ? Without them there wouldn't even be Christmas, in fact we would all be dead! Once I got the right mindset I was excited to go to church Christmas morning and when we were singing all those Christmas carols I thought I would burst I was so happy. Happy that God was in control, happy that my family was all together, happy that Jesus chose me for his own child and the list goes on and on..........
The rest of the day was perfect too. I loved all the presents I got, the laughing, the eating.....you get the picture:)

New Year's Eve
Once again this year we headed out to the Eschbach's for an awesome night of just about everything. It started out like most of the other New Year's Eve parties, but I did something different this year! Jumping in Lake Whatcom at 1:00 in the morning was about the funnest thing I did that night! When Jake first told me that he and Buddy were going to do it there was no way I was going to be left out. Once we got up on the dock I almost didn't go through with it, but I'm so glad I did!!!

New Year's Day
As like Christmas New Year's fell on Sunday. What a perfect way to bring in the New Year. I thanked God for it and for all the other years he's given us. Pastor Steve's sermon was wonderful, very, very, convicting. It made me really want to know who God is, to study Him. How can we be Christ like if we don't fully understand who Christ is?
The rest of the day was peaceful; I have no complaints at all. :)

MONDAY
Well, you all know about sledding at Mt Baker. It was so much fun and Amy and Sarah's apartment is really cute.
I could go on and on, but this post is already way to long.
Catch ya later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home