Thursday, April 28, 2005

I never know how to begin a new post. I mean I know how to get to this page and everything, but I don't know what to start writing about:( Is it supposed to be some introductory thing or do you just dive right in to whatever?

O.K. so enough with that:)

Work was so slow today, I kept staring out the window wishing I could go tubing or something. Will someone please take me? I have a boat, I just need someone who knows how to drive it!

When I was getting in my car after work, I noticed someone had put two very gorgeous flowers on the trunk. I wonder who did it. Anybody know? I thought it was a very nice gift, hmm...Maybe it was an early birthday present!

I sometimes wonder at the things my brother does. Today at dinner, Josiah picks up the water pitcher and for no reason dumps part of it on my head!? I now understand why God chose to give me only one brother!

I wish I could think of more things to write about, during the day my head is filled with ideas of what I could say next, but when I sit down at the computer I go completely blank! Sigh, I guess I was not made to be a writer....but, maybe I was made to be an FBI agent, or the President, or something....

SEE YA LATER,

11 Comments:

At 7:09 PM, Blogger Kristi said...

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!! I LEFT OUT THE TITLE AGAIN!!!!!!!!

 
At 7:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hee hee thats funny.

 
At 7:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It wasnt me who left the flowers, wish I had thought of it!

 
At 7:18 PM, Blogger Jillian said...

I could pretend to know how to drive a boat!

 
At 7:19 PM, Blogger Jillian said...

Oh, and the flowers weren't me either...I wish someone was nice enough to give me flowers. :-)

 
At 7:20 PM, Blogger Jillian said...

Oh, one last comment. You can edit your posts and add a title. I've done that before when I realize that I don't have a title. You go to edit, which is next to create. It works well for absent-mided ones like us!

 
At 7:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was me!

 
At 11:32 PM, Blogger Kristi said...

Dear anonymous,
This is Kimi's big mean older sister. I wish to know who you are? Please state your full identity within the next 24 hours. I thank you kindly.
Sincerly,
Kimi's big mean older sister.
P.S. when you leave flowers for me, I would prefer roses.

 
At 12:44 AM, Blogger Caleb Breakey said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:13 AM, Blogger Balvanz said...

I have an answer for why Josiah dumps water on your head--he's a brother. Try having five.

 
At 1:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, "anonymous" AKA Kaylie!!!!!!
I know it's you! Kristi. don't be mean, she's you little sister!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home