Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Awesome People!

The people I work with are AWESOME!!!! No joke:) Just a little while ago a guy named Chip called down to production and said that he needed a whole bunch of product within the hour. So Kelsey and I were frantically trying to get it all done for him. Thankfully we did and when I told him so on the phone he's all like "God bless you". Then he says, "Kimi, what do you feel like right now." So of course I said a chocolate chip cookie, not taking him seriously. He laughs and then hangs up the phone. 10 minutes later he comes walking down to production with not one, not two, not three, but FOUR huge cookies!

I think everybody I know should work at Logos so you could meet all these wonderful people.
BTW, they would be wonderful even if they didn't buy me cookies:)

6 Comments:

At 9:19 PM, Blogger Kristi said...

Um...no thanks! Why on earth would i want to ruin my wonderful cookies with mt dew?

 
At 12:12 AM, Blogger Caleb Breakey said...

I'm a blogger...I'm a straight up 'B'
The bloggers life...is the life for me

Posting comments by day...and new topics at night...
Being a blogger...is very tight.

I'm a blogger...I really like teasers...I'm a blogger... I don't respond to cheezer...

I'm a blogger...and I should go to bed...I'm a blogger...Maybe I'll drink coffee instead...

I'm a blogger...and its time for homework...I'm a blogger, and I'm a total dork...

I'm done......See ya'll later.

 
At 7:38 AM, Blogger Kristi said...

Chris: I guess it does sound funny, I didn't even think about it at the time.

Caleb: You are to strange for words! Both of you need to get to bed earlier!

 
At 9:38 AM, Blogger Jillian said...

Caleb...that was beautiful. Tears are streaming down my face over the poetic mastery in contains. You should really post it on your blog and not leave it hidden here in the comments. :-)

 
At 9:46 AM, Blogger Caleb Breakey said...

Thanks Jillian -- it's nice to know that somebody out there understands and appreciates who I am. =)

 
At 1:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cheezer rocks, Caleb! And he has a blog now, too!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home