Wednesday, May 04, 2005

*SIGH*

This was going to be a perfect day, but sadly it never even got started:( See, my friend in Seattle e-mailed and called me last night asking if I would go to a Mariner game with her today a friend at her work had given her some tickets. My first thought was YES!! I don't have work today so I thought I could go. My Mother was not so into the idea. She had this crazy thought that if she let me drive down to Safeco Field by myself that I would be forever lost and never return home. (I ask you; where would she get an idea like that?)

Second Life Crushing disappointment:
In the e-mail my friend had written me she also asked if I would want to go to Silverwood with her and some of our other friends. I LOVE Silverwood! Not just for the rides, but also for these hilarious shows that they have going on during the day and don't forget the Ice-Princess play and then the food and the whole "You feel like you've entered an enchanted Victorian Town" feeling. (I know, that was a major run-on sentence, who cares?)
I was starting to feel not so bad about missing the M's game when my Dearest Mother pointed out the dates to me. Silverwood was right when I was going to be in N.C. UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really have no right to feel disappointed. I get to do amazing, fun things all the time. I guess I'll just have to suck it all up and realize that there are more important things to moan about.......................BUT IT'S SILVERWOOD.............WITH MY FRIENDS I NEVER GET TO SEE.............ok Kimi, be a big girl........

17 Comments:

At 1:34 PM, Blogger Caleb Breakey said...

Who's your friend...send em my way...

Na, just kidding.

I know it might not make you feel any better, but I just went and got a frosty with a friend; maybe you should do the same!

Later

 
At 4:37 PM, Blogger Kristi said...

No Caleb, that does not make me feel better.

 
At 4:44 PM, Blogger Caleb Breakey said...

Sorry =(

 
At 6:03 PM, Blogger Balvanz said...

Oh, sorry, Kimi! It's hard when things don't go just the way we want them to.

I have a hard time being a big girl when it comes to disappointments, too. :)

 
At 7:09 PM, Blogger Jillian said...

Kimi...we should go to Silverwood. My parents are reconsidering...I have no obligations the week after CYIA...it would be fun! Well...if every parent approves and my money supply holds up. My mom thinks it would be better if others went with us so that we would not be two unprotected 18-year-old girls. I told her I would bring a gun and you had your martial arts skills, but she was unconvinced. :-(

 
At 7:13 PM, Blogger Justin C. said...

Shall I bring out the violin? Something stressful, low, and dramatic will fit just fine:) I don't go to mariner games either, so it is not SO bad. Is it?

 
At 9:10 PM, Blogger Kristi said...

Jillian what could possibly happen to us? We are after all mature adults. I'm not sure about the whole you bringing a gun thing, but if it helps to win our parents over I guess I'll put up with it. I think we should spend at least one night in the Wall*Mart parking lot, it would be great fun!

Thanks for the violin offer CT. I think you should go to a Mariner game, then you'd know how much fun they are:)

Chris, next time you go to Silverwood you should really check out all the other things it has to offer other than roller coasters!

Caleb, I forgive you.

Abbie, together we will become "big girls" when faced with disappoinments:)
We are young, heartache to heartache together we stand! (sorry, couldn't resist:)

 
At 9:33 PM, Blogger Caleb Breakey said...

Thanks...My conscience has really been bugging me because there was such a 'denfrent' tone in your voice, and I was going to ask for forgiveness, but alas, the quick-to-forgiver comes through!

Thank you.

Later,
Caleb

 
At 1:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Kimi! I feel so sorry for you! *sniffle*

 
At 2:35 PM, Blogger Kristi said...

I had a "denfrent" tone of voice? What does that mean? If it means that I was extra mad that you were having fun with a friend while I could not, then you were completely right.

"How disappointment tracks the steps of hope!"

 
At 8:41 PM, Blogger Caleb Breakey said...

Exactly. I talk before I think sometimes -- a bad habbit to say the least!

 
At 8:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You think you have it bad. But you are blessed with wonderful mother. I let my mother read your blog. she now think your mother is perfect mother. I try to help my mother and say she good. Father likes your idea about horse in house. Now he asks, what do you say to do with dog who has only two legs. One leg is in front and one leg is in back. The train run over poor dog.

 
At 12:48 PM, Blogger Kristi said...

Caleb, remind me, when did I talk before I thought? You have me worried about what I said. Are you referring to my post or something else?

Alexei from Sliven,
You're right, I am blessed to have such a wonderful mother. I'm sure your mother is just as wonderful!

I'm not sure what to do about your dog. If he is in alot of pain then you should give him some painkillers. I know a dog who only had two legs, but it didn't bother him at all:)

 
At 2:48 PM, Blogger Caleb Breakey said...

No worries, Kimi... I was talking about my bad habit, not yours.

 
At 10:11 PM, Blogger Kristi said...

Oops! Now I'm embarressed! Sorry Caleb:(

 
At 1:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey everybody! I have a blog!!!! You can go to it at:www.lydiahazel13.blogspot.com!!!

 
At 12:32 PM, Blogger Kristi said...

Sniff, sniff, we're out of ice-cream:(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home