Saturday, January 07, 2006

A Waste of Time

If any of you are even thinking about watching the movie The Brothers Grimm, DON'T!!!! Never in my life have a watched more stupid and boring movie. What's worse is that I made some of my friends watch it with me and trust me we all suffered through the whole thing. I should have listened to the dude at the video store when he said how awful it was, but a girl working with him said she really liked it.
The whole evening wasn't completed wasted though because even the worst movie in the world loses some of it horridness when you're with friends. :)

3 Comments:

At 6:40 AM, Blogger Kristi said...

I've heard of that, it does sound kinda cute, although Hillary Duff tends to annoy me at times.

 
At 6:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's soooooo ditzy.

 
At 6:20 AM, Blogger Kristi said...

Yeah, I agree. Also, in almost all of her movies she does the exact opposite of what her parents and teachers tell her to do and then gets rewarded for it. Just a little bit annoying!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home