Monday, January 16, 2006

Why?

Why am I so cold all the time? This winter so far has been pretty mild, but I just can't ever get warm. On Friday I think Kelsey I and broke the record of how high the heat has been turned up, we had it up to 82 degrees by the end of the day. (We were at work) Today, I put on three layers of clothes, brought hot chocolate to work and I have the temp. turned up 75, why am I still shivering? Good thing I'm going to Florida for school next year, can you imagine what I'd be like in Montana or some other freezing, cold state??

4 Comments:

At 10:22 PM, Blogger Kristi said...

Kimi! I'll knit you a sweater!! It'll be my first one I've knitted--aren't you excited!

 
At 10:23 PM, Blogger Kristi said...

Maybe you have hypothyroidism...or Cushings disease....or maybe Raynouds Syndrome....Hmmmmmmm...peripheral arterial occlusive disease??

See what you get when you your sister's a nurse ;)

 
At 11:51 AM, Blogger Kristi said...

Definitely the hypothyroidism.

 
At 3:44 PM, Blogger Crystal said...

Kimi,
Just a little more on the practical side about being cold...what kind of foot wear do you wear? If you are not careful about keeping your feet warm by wearing appropiate footwear you could be chilling yourself from the inside out because the blood goes from your extremities (ie: feet, legs, hands, arms) directly back to your heart. I know if I don't take care to keep my feet warm I can't get warm most of the time. You can also do what I do and take a hot water bottle to work and rest your feet on it while you are at your desk (if you have one...I don't exactly know what you do). That often works wonderfully for me. Just a thought...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home